Sunday, October 18, 2015

October Picks (Week 2) Results

In case you're wondering what I did last week,

I know, my portfolio isn't THAT BIG. I only have a little above a hundred thousand pesos which took me more than a year to save up. But this trade gave me a 36% profit (about 17,000 pesos) in a span of a day if you don't count the weekend. That's like a payday's worth for me. The stock went down for 2 days and on the third day it almost went to ceiling again only to close negative for the day. I don't know what's going to happen. No one knows. But from what I see in the chart, it's over. I know, I could've held on to my shares and "stayed disciplined" and held on to it. But that wasn't the plan. The plan was to sell at 0.80/sh which was my target price. It was a good trade.



Here's what happened on my test buy in MED:
I wasn't able to sell it at 0.70/sh. I cut it because it seems like the 20ma won't hold. Overall, just following the plan.

Here's another trade:

And another one:
This is my biggest problem. I sometimes can't control emotions when I really feel good about a stock. This broke out of its 200ma and I went BIG (based on my account size). Only to find the stock close below the 200ma.

But my stupidity doesn't stop at that.
Another BIG bet. And you've guessed it. Closed lower for the day.

Told you. My FOMO is STRONG.

1 comment: