Saturday, February 6, 2016

A Second Chance

"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." - Carl Bard

No. This is not a movie review.

They say that the market is merciless. It does not care about you. It does not forgive.
I strongly agree. Except on the forgiving part.

Remember the SMC trade that I ruined because of my impatience?

Well I got back in.

And this time, I think I did it right.


I bought SMC when it broke out of 60.00. I was there.
The breakout was screaming straight to my face.
I didn't hesitate.


And I was forgiven for my past mistakes.


I think the market forgives. But only if you forgive yourself first.
Because only then can you move on and keep pushing.

"Enduring and forgiving are two different things. You must not forget the unjustness of society. As a human being, you must hold the event in contempt. Yet, you must endure. You must put an end to the chain of hatred." - Scar's Master

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thanks! i believe sometimes even after cutting losses, you're only wrong in a trade if you don't get back in. :)

      Delete