Thursday, April 21, 2016

Wisdom is Found Only in Truth


So Zeefreaks just earned a million pesos in one day.

One. Million. Pesos. One Day. (photo taken from ZF blog)

The first thing that came into my mind was this:

"Who puts 10 million pesos in a single basura stock?"

Right? Second thing:

"How did he do that?"

For me to save a million pesos, that would take me approximately 10 years. I'd grow a beard even if my DNA doesn't agree. Two presidents would have ended their terms. I'd have increased my waistline by at least 4 inches. Most of my classmates would've been married and take their children to school. I would also have my own children and because of that, I just realized it would take me 10 more years.

But enough of my sh*t.

In my other post, I said that traders are like alchemists.
I'll tell you why.
But first, let's define what alchemy is and how it is done.

Alchemy is the ancient metaphysical science of manipulating and altering matter by using natural energy. This act is known as "Transmutation". The practice of alchemy to create objects out of raw matter is widely believed to be capable of anything and is subject to certain laws and limitations, all of which fall under the concept of Equivalent Exchange. In order to begin a transmutation, a "Transmutation Circle" is necessary. Without it, transmutation is generally impossible.

Now let's define what trading is.

Trading, in the Philippine context, is buying a stock and selling it at a higher price thereby profiting through price appreciation. That is "stock trading".  When you have mastered it, you will make money. But in order to master it, you will have to make sacrifices. For you to be profitable, you must have a "Trading System" that reflects your personality. Without it, you're just gambling blindly.

So why are traders like alchemists?

It's simple.

Trading is transmuting money into more money using your trading system.

Now let's go back to Zeefreaks and the Tribe.

There are other traders who are also profitable. Let's give them the benefit of the doubt even if they don't show their ports. But the ZFT, to me, is just insane.

If you are looking for inspiration, if you are looking for answers or advice, if you want to keep reminding yourself that it is indeed possible to trade for a living, follow the tribe. Following is free.

Imagine walking home from work everyday and passing by a car showroom. You look at your dream car and see yourself driving it. You imagine yourself going to places you've never been to and find yourself enjoying every revolution the wheels make. You give yourself a pat on the back and say "It was worth it. The overtime, the holiday work, the stress, the hustle. It was worth it."

That's how I feel when I look at their port screenshots. It's like looking at my future self. Because I know that someday, I will be consistently profitable too. I'm willing to make the sacrifices and I know it will be worth it. It just takes time.

So how does the tribe do it? The "bagger" plays. The two-digit consistent gains. The 7-digit profits. How did they become insanely profitable?

They got to that level because they've done what others aren't willing to do.


They paid the price according to the Law of Equivalent Exchange. What's the price? The price is the cost of ambition. Late nights, early mornings. Lots of associates, very few friends. Being constantly misunderstood. Criticism. And doing a lot of things alone, at first.

You cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is the Law of Equivalent Exchange.

But because of these sacrifices, they've seen what others haven't. They are able to do what others deem impossible.

They found:
"the Truth"

What is the truth? Truth is, Truth can be deceiving.

What you believe to be true, is it true? Or do you just believe that it's true because you were taught that it is true and never looked any further?

So what is the truth?

Truth is what gives one the most fitting form of despair to insure them not to become conceited.

Truth is the source of knowledge, a dimension of information. However, a trader will only be granted as much knowledge as proportionate to what he has given up as a toll.

Truth appears different to each person as a reflection of their true self and understanding. Those who rely on someone else will never make it farther than those who are willing to look deep within and beyond themselves.

Truth is in yourself.

Truth is "YOU"


5 comments: